Forum Posts

shatikhatun876
Jun 21, 2022
In General Discussions
Internet, social networks and online videos continues to grow by leaps and bounds Ad Spend Forecasts: Zenthinela June usa phone list Summary. A certain optimism remains after a first semester that only seems to have cheered up at the end. Tags investment advertising advertising digital read later favorites 0 ads panelists (advertising company directors) are met. The forecast is one tenth worse than the one obtained in April in the previous wave of the study. The usa phone list for Non-Conventional Media (MNC) remain at a growth of 1.1%. If these two forecasts were fulfilled, the total investment in media would reach 12,543.8 million euros, 2.1% more than in 2017. Conventional Media would thus represent 44.13% of the total investment in media. The year did not start very strongly and the first quarter closed with slight falls after an early Easter. April was not a brilliant month either, but the semester closes with better expectations thanks in part to the greater movement caused by the World Cup. 76% of the panelists believe that the change in government will not influence investment in advertising. Among the remaining 24% (17%) those who believe that the investment will decrease compared to 7% who believe that the usa phone list of advertisers will increase. Another political aspect that at some point was thought could influence the evolution of the advertising market was the conflict in Catalonia. With the passage of time and the changes that have occurred in usa phone list weeks, that concern seems to have diminished. A few months ago, Zenthinela posted a usa phone list about the possible influence of the conflict on advertising investment. We translated the values ​​obtained into an index of concern that reached 71.9 in October. Since then it has been declining, in April it stood at 54.6 and now at 49.4. As it is an index that varies between 0 and 100, we could say that for the first time it falls below the midpoint of the scale. Perceptions about the economy and the advertising market have deteriorated somewhat in the last two months, although they remain in a healthy area. The IPSE (Economic Situation Perception Index) fell 12.5 points and now stands at 56.7. It is a value closer to "good" than to "very good" The IPMP (Advertising Market Perception Index) lost 20 points and remained at 30, closer to the "good" value than to "regular". The distance usa phone list the IPSE and the IPMP is widening, which means that usa phone list has its own problems, in addition to those that may come from the evolution of the economy. Media forecasts are especially positive in digital media; Television, Outdoor, Radio and Cinema are in positive but lower values, while for the Printed media we continue to obtain forecasts of a decrease in investment. The best forecast corresponds again to Moviles, which will grow by 11.9%. This forecast improves the previous one by almost two points. Both for the Internet in general (+9.1%) and for the parts that we analyze separately, Online Video (+11.0%) and Social Networks (+7.5%) the forecasts are better than two months ago.
Advertising Investment in Mobile USA Phone List
 content media
0
0
3

shatikhatun876

More actions